Cancellation instructions for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day,
- where you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and that the goods are delivered under a single delivery, or
- at which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, took or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods within the framework of a single order and these are delivered separately, or
- at which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took or has taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods which are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces, or
- where you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the first goods, provided that you have concluded a contract for the regular supply of goods over a specified period.
where you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and the goods are delivered under a single delivery, or where you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and the goods are delivered under a single delivery, or
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Turtle Foundation Deutschland, Turtle Foundation, An der Eiche 7a, 50678 Köln, Germany, telephone number: +49 221 3466 7220, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (with the exception of any additional costs resulting from your choosing a different method of delivery to the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we receive notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this refund we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. This period is deemed to have been observed if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary for checking their nature, properties and functioning.
Sample revocation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill in this form and send it back)
Turtle Foundation Germany, Turtle Foundation, An der Eiche 7a, 50678 Cologne, Germany, phone number: +49 221 3466 7220, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.