In order to Gift Aid your donation/s you must fill in the following form and tick one of the boxes below:

required to identify you as a current taxpayer

Please notify us if you:

• want to cancel this declaration
• change your name or home address
• no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.